How do I add keywords to an existing Brand Monitoring campaign?Question
To add keywords to your existing Brand Monitoring campaign, go into the settings to the right of your campaign name.
Click on edit campaign. Here you will be able to add any additional main keywords and exclude any keywords. Save these changes and your campaign will be updated with these specified changes.
Keep in mind that when you make these changes all of your previous mentions will be reset. If you want to retain any of these old mentions you can export them into a csv file before making any changes.
- What makes Brand Monitoring different from Google Mention, Talkwalker, Brand Alerts, etc?
- What Are “Words To Search In Mentions For Your Keyword”?
- What can I export from the Brand Monitoring Tool?
- How do I add keywords to an existing Brand Monitoring campaign?
- How to Recover a Deleted Mention
- Why Brand Monitoring doesn't Show any Mentions for my Keywords?
- Can Brand Monitoring Find Mentions on Facebook?
- Configuring Brand Monitoring
- Brand Monitoring Overview Report
- Brand Monitoring Mentions Feed
- Monitoring Your Mentions on Twitter
- Monitoring Your Mentions on Instagram
- Measuring Brand Monitoring Statistics
- Tracking Brand Monitoring Resources
- Modifying a Brand Monitoring Campaign
- How to Track Mentions on a Specific Domain
- How to Find User-Generated Content around Your Brand
- How to Find Influencers to Promote Your Content or Product
- How to Find Relevant and Authoritative Media to Promote Your Content or Product
- How to Monitor your Brand's Mentions Online
- How to Convert Unlinked Mentions Into Backlinks