Why is there limited or no data in Traffic Analytics for the website I entered?Question
The short answer is that if a website has few monthly visits, we might not have enough information to present accurate estimations.
Semrush Traffic Analytics doesn’t have any threshold in terms of visits. However, from our experience if your website has about 10 000 monthly visits, it will significantly increase the chances of getting at least some basic data on the website in Traffic Analytics.
Check the Estimated Accuracy metric at the top of the report so you can gauge how accurate the reported numbers are. Why can the accuracy level be low? We use a sample of users who visited a site to estimate the website’s popularity. The larger the sample size, the higher the accuracy level.
If the data is limited, check if more information is available for another location, device and month. The Estimated Accuracy level might vary depending on these parameters.
Look at the chart and check how the traffic flow was changing during the last 12 months. If you see dotted grey lines on the chart, this either means that the website doesn’t receive much traffic or our sample of data for this site is small.
- What is the difference between Semrush Traffic Analytics and Google Analytics?
- Why is there limited or no data in Traffic Analytics for the website I entered?
- Why are different traffic values shown in Domain Analytics and Traffic Analytics?
- What’s the difference? Position Tracking Pages vs. Traffic Analytics Top Pages
- How to Create a Custom Traffic Analytics PDF Report
- Traffic Analytics Overview Report
- Traffic Analytics Audience Insights Report
- Traffic Analytics Traffic Journey Report
- Traffic Analytics Top Pages Report
- Traffic Analytics Subfolders Report
- Traffic Analytics Subdomains Report
- Traffic Analytics Geographic Distribution Report
- Traffic Analytics Bulk Analysis