Post Tracking Tool
Measure the performance of your articles published on external resources. Track social engagement metrics, backlink count, referral traffic and daily keyword rankings.Start for Free
Monitor Performance of Articles Published on Third-Party Websites
Post Tracking allows you to track key metrics for up to 50 articles. Just enter a URL to check:
- Social shares— the number of times the article was shared on Facebook and Twitter (including top contributors).
- Backlinks— the number of pages across the Internet that are linking to this post.
- Estimated reach— the number of people who potentially saw the article.
- Referral traffic to your website— the amount of traffic that came to your website from a post based on your Google Analytics data.
With this information, you’ll be able to detect the best performing of your external articles, compare different publishing resources, and adopt the most effective tactics of your competitors.
Track Article Keyword Rankings
Monitor up to 5 keywords
There’s no marketer or copywriter who doesn’t want their content to be on the first page of the search results. It’s very important to know that your external posts rank high on SERPs and beat those of your competitors.
The Post Tracking tool lets you add up to 5 keywords per article to see whether and how high your posts rank for these in Google's top 100.
Watch Metric Changes on a Daily Basis
In Post Tracking, you’ll find the following trends and metrics recalculated daily:
- Referral traffic— changes in the amount of traffic that comes to your website via links on the external posts.
- Visibility trend— fluctuations in your organic search rankings for the target keywords.
- Shares growth— growth of shares your external post is getting on social media.
- Backlink trend— decreases and increases in the number of links pointing to the article.
All the information is represented in easy to understand graphs, filtered by data type and time period and used to report your progress to management or clients. Regularly assessing content performance is an integral part of a successful content marketing strategy.
Group Your Articles
Group your articles posted on the same resource or by any other criteria.
Get an Overview of Your Campaign’s Progress
Check overall referral traffic, shares, backlinks and estimated reach of your articles within a project.
Filter articles by resources, author, tag, referral traffic, or estimated reach.